Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rent Exotic Animals Phoenix 13th Birthday In New York?

13th birthday in New York? - rent exotic animals phoenix

Can the party is so expensive, but I want a dance party somewhere, "the most expensive thing I do is a boat party on the Hudson.

Specifications for myself and the party:

* I am a girl

* If you have not noticed, I'm turning 13

* I am not Jewish (not a mitzvah)

* My options are subject, Hollywood, the circus and exotic animals (lions, tigers, etc.)

* I hate the color pink

* It is not too formal

Other topics:

1. Where can I rent exotic animals come to my party?

2. Where can I adjust athletes who do overhead figures with silk?

3. The setting of a personal fashion consultant for my party?

4. Car games such as slides and carnival games?

Thank you for MUc. in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment