Monday, February 22, 2010

Big Nipples Gymnast Puberty Questions: GIRLS ONLY PLEASE!!!?

Puberty questions: GIRLS ONLY PLEASE!!!? - big nipples gymnast

OK, so in the 13 and pubic hair, but I have no armpit hair or breasts. As one of his tiny little raised bump on my nipple, which, like the summer had been the 7th Class. Now his final year alsmost the 8th In class and grow tired of waiting for my breasts. It seems that everything is upside down, because I begin to develop learned to her breasts and then you get pubic hair. It was not my time and my friends? It just freaks me out because I heard that in 14 (who in a few months gonna be) and no breasts, and you should see a Docter and 15, when you got your time too. In fear, something's wrong with me. I have a healthy diet, havent really since my father moved orNot so, when I was 9 years old. I usually have breakfast or lunch if I do, it's certainly not health. My food is usually fast and ramen, but I'm not fat, I like 85-90 pounds thinner, all my friends. Sooo idk if it is left to do about my diet, I also like the gym in April last year had been there since I have 5 years. I my sofa, the growth of his tricks, I'm like 5 feet. But the thing that I was a gymnast, not so hard core less than 5. In fact, this desire larger breasts, do not you like to be wearing a bra, push-up or something. I also wonder if I should do something about my diet or a Docter. I have to get really good answers, because I'm afraid to go home and ask my mother. PLEASE PLEASE help me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was 13, I had no breasts well. It was very frustrating. I had my period at the age of 13 years and although a little shit. So no rush. Some girls last longer than in other mature. I notice that girls really skinny slower to develop than others. I do not think it has something to do with your diet. I know you do not want, but if you're afraid to speak your mother, she has seen before. I did not speak my mother said to my father. It was scary but I cross.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so it normallll VERRRRYYY! IM 15 IM fixed to the chest and pubic area. THT and her large breasts is not the first. And I had my period last month. at 90 pounds, they were very similar problems! My mother and my sister will not both times, until they were almost 17! its different for evrybody. Ask ur mom when she came to him. and youll probably around during Urs, But do not worry if u nooo! Normal for you and you have nothing to fear!
But the Council would receive bback gymnastics. which is actually very nice to have something or can be determined. (: Welcomeeeee

Anonymous said...

They should be in 2 u havent got ur period, but happy! It sucks soooo ... a lot! And do not worry about ur breasts! I was a 34A since the 7th Class and I'm in the 9th Class already! Some people mature faster than others. They finally come! Oh! Health and 2 eating

Post a Comment