Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Backache And Bleeding Between Period 6 Days Late And Light Bleeding...(long)?

6 days late and light bleeding...(long)? - backache and bleeding between period

Ok so im so confused. My period is 6 days late, but last night (not too graphic) in the cleaning of stains pink, and now, today, I am bleeding very light color is bright red and pink, my friend and I have unprotected sex all Well I have prior implantaion bleeding and I can hear the difference between my period or implantation bleeding .... Not that my time is bright or later ... I felt like sold in a week now have cramps BC also had pregnancy symptoms like urinating every 10 minutes, IM, and was very emotional pain Back ... I also had a urinary tract infection last week not in doubt, it has nothing to do with my time is so late ... please someone help?

3 comments:

Chikles said...

It seems that her pregnancy to me! U need to be tested.

KittyMeo... said...

Try making a test or go to the doctor

ghhg said...

sounds a bit embarrassing, but this time could be a heart test

Post a Comment